After we meet to discuss your goals and enter into an agreement, we will work to get you the best rental rate and best tenant possible.
- We will tour your home to gain an overall impression and condition of it.
- Suggest property changes, upgrades and improvements to help maximize rental income and enhance the property.
- Coordinate and supervise approved changes.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis of your home to calculate and ensure highest rental income.
- Recommend pricing and marketing strategy for your home.
- List and market your property through MLS, social media, signs, and our own website.
- Qualify prospective tenants using a very thorough application process which includes a credit check, criminal background and eviction history search, a verification of current rental history and employment.
- Prepare and execute a lease or sales agreement along with all required addenda.
- Collect rent, pay mortgages and taxes. Residual funds are disbursed per your instructions. Provide monthly cash flow and owner’s reports. Prepare monthly default letters to tenants who are delinquent in rent. Process a year-end statement and 1099.
- Perform periodic as well as annual inspections prior to extending a renewal to an existing tenant.
- We have superb vendors that will offer you competitive prices and ensure the repairs are done in a professional manner.
- We are on call 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure your tenants and home are taken care of.
- Meet with insurance agents and oversee repairs during weather related occurrences.
- Handle evictions and acquire court orders evicting tenants when necessary.
- Provide all other Real Estate Brokerage services.
Additionally we can assist with the following: